Sri Tri-Theerthankara Basadi
Angadi village is situated at a distance of about 15kms from Mudigere town .The basadi was built during the period 1054 AD to 1064 AD by Manika Hoysalachari S/O Sri Hoysala. The Angadi village is the birth place of Hoysala kingdom and having great historical importance.The basadi is on a hillock at about 10-15 feet height from roadside. Adjacent to main basadi, a small basadi dedicated to Mahaveera is also built. The reconstruction of the basadi was done during 2007-08.